June 28, 2008

Meet The Browns

That movie was really something. It had me in tears on parts that noone else except someone who's been there would understand. From the not enough food to the utilities being turned off (will never in my life forget hearing Starr ask if we were going to die of thirst, after learning that the water was turned off) to the threats of no daycare for non-payment. Since I know Tyler Perry didn't secretly stalk me just to write this movie, I know I am not alone! But wow, it was almost like watching Angela Bassett (who I love as an actress) portray parts of my life. And yeah whatever, I know it was a movie, but I still believe that if I keep doing the right thing and praying (which I will do more of), I will get my "happily ever after" too.

Quite a surreal experience, to say the least!

Now, where is Rick Fox...I'm waiting!

No comments: