September 2, 2008

Today Marks 2 Months!

Yep, just 2 short calendar months ago, I was called into the office and let go. Laid off. Given the boot. Given the old heave ho! You get the picture. Do I miss it?

In the immortal words of Alicia Silverstone as Cher in Clueless: As If!!

Seriously, what about feeding my sick child Motrin in the car in front of daycare and driving to work, praying it lasts the full 8 hours before it wears off should I be missing? What part of missing my Straight A students' Honor Program at school the end of last year because I couldn't have the day off should I be upset about?

Don't know? Yeah, me neither. That is what I will focus on, so that I never have to settle for that kind of misery and mediocrity again. Those kinds of things will be my 'Why'.

What's your 'Why'?

No comments: