July 27, 2009

He Really Does Care!

Okay, so I know I have been complaining about Dante not being as emotional with me as I would like. I mean the "Big Three Words" are rarely exchanged, sometimes to the point of making me wonder if he really does. I even asked the other day for clarification.
Then he turns around and comes into town and surprises me!
Then he tells me he's already on the road headed back to Memphis, and then shows up at my door once again on Sunday after my choir day!
I think I may keep him after all! LOL

Church was AWESOME!! I tell you what, I never thought it could be like this!! Being on that choir stand, singing and praising and worshipping with other like-minded people...more powerful than I could have ever imagined! Being in the choir at my old church was NOTHING like this! The presence of God is there! He gave me this gift, and I get to give it back to him and to others all for his glory!!! I truly believe I would like to move toward being a frontline member in the next year or so!

I would definitely have to say this was a great weekend!

No comments: