July 26, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

Well, Dante did it again! He told me on Friday that he was going to a
wedding with a friend of his. He also told me not to expect to see him
until like August. I was having a meloncholy day yesterday about my
feelings. I was really frustrated because he's not as emotional as I
would like. I mean, 'I love you' doesn't flow very freely in this
relationship. AT ALL.
I talked to him that morning and he said he was heading to the office
for a bit. I worked 2 hours and we were having a text conversation
about love. Then we talked on the phone and he told me that he just
has never neen the type to really talk about emotions. Bummer.
He sent me a message to see if I wanted to join him in a webchat...a
private chat, if you will. So I'm trying to set my webcam up on the
laptop in the bedroom and I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. My
first thought was wondering why Bruzer had his shoes on. It wasn't my
child.
It was Dante!!!!
He surprised me and drove into town! Let me just say I didn't know how
much I missed him until I felt him close to me. I can say he felt the
same way!!

He came back later in the evening to tell me they were hitting a
little club near me. I convinced him to stay with me just a bit
longer! (wink)

Today is my long church day and I don't expect to see him today before
he leaves. That's why I had to make the most of yesterday!!

No comments: