December 11, 2009

Where are the men who truly APPRECIATE REAL LOVE from a GOOD WOMAN?!? I am still waiting for that! Men want to be treated like kings and for you to show them that you're committed to them with actions, WITHOUT doing the same for you?!? WTH??? I distinctly remember love being a TWO-way street! So that means if you want to be treated like a king, you must trust your woman like a QUEEN!

What's kinda sad is that Dante got a little upset the other day when I told I was not going to be his Punkin ever again. Umm, really? You choose another (LESSER) woman over me ( who you CLAIM to love like no other), have told her she's welcome to come for Christmas and New Year's ( can we say famiy time), and you still want ME to be your emotional/sexual fix (read as:chick on the side or having your cake and eating it too) like everything is OK?!?!? Its NOT ok!!! I'm better than that, you KNOW I'm better than that, AND I deserve better than that!

No comments: