January 3, 2010

I heard his voice

I talked to him tonight. I guess I'm still so hurt and therefore guarded that it was not a relief. I have so much frustration towards him, and I hate not being able to get it out. But what's the use? He's not gonna change. He and Gwen, for reasons I will never understand based on the information I have, are together. That is HIS choice, it is HIS life, and it is HIS mistake. I cannot change it, nor save him from it.
I did not like the tension between us on the phone tonight. I don't know if he heard it or felt it, but it was surely there. I guess something that will change with TIME.

Meanwhile, there's me to worry about. I like that subject! I've made a few matches between eharmony and match.com so far. Not all local, but why not give it a shot? There may be some men out there that can actually be commited in a long-distance relationship. They may actually be willing to put forth the effort to bring the two of us closer, as opposed to pursuing additional relationships to fill the void. What a weird concept huh? lol


Yes, yes that was sarcasm...and lots of it too!!

No comments: