January 9, 2010

I'm Such A Fool

Love can be beautiful, or it can be a horrible thing. It can makes fools out if even the smartest of us! Yes, this does refer to me.
I let him back into my bed. I just don want to let him out of my life, and the feeling is mutual too. So what's the problem, right?
He is still with her. He spent all of the last three major holidays with her. Thanksgiving and New Years in Memphis, and christmas here with HIS FAMILY! And yet, I still want him. I gave him up too easily. I didn't fight for him like I should have. I knew before the crap hit the fan that I had been slacking. Then I got way too complacent and confident when it came down to a choice between the two of us, and this chick was playing to win! I should have been too.
But, now what? Do I just move on and count this a lesson learned? Or, because I know he still wants to be here with me, do I go for it with all I know?

I'll let you know when I figure out what to do.

No comments: