October 11, 2008

Blessings and Breakthroughs!

What a divine day! I finally had a very important lesson sink in! And I truly believe this will send my life into the direction that I have wanted for so long!

You know, I am only 34 years old...will be 35 in less than a month. I feel so blessed that I am finding these things out about myself now rather than in my fifties or sixties...or never! As G.I. Joe would say: Knowing is half the battle! I can truly pinpoint some very important factors that are holding me back in life and in doing so, I can correct them!

That most assuredly puts me on the upswing in my life! I wish I could say more, but this is even too personal for my blog right now. It's one of those that will have to been seen rather than talked about, you know?

God is so wonderful!

No comments: