December 9, 2008

Fatigue

I have been so tired the last couple of days. I will drudge through the day and then be ready to pass out by late afternoon, only to get my second wind about 9p when I should be headed to bed!!

I made my "Hancock Spaghetti" last night for the kids, and they loved it! If you haven't seen the movie, Jason Bateman's character and his family have spaghetti and these monster-sized meatballs every Thursday for dinner. I told the kids I could probably do that, since they asked me to. Well, after about a week of stalling, I finally made it. The meatballs were good too! I mixed ground sirloin and ground turkey together, and that gave it a nice consistency. Dinner was followed by the most decadent piece of pie ever! I bought it at Sam's on Saturday, a Caramel Apple Nut creation! YUM!!

Tonight I made chili with the remaining sirloin and turkey I had cooked last night. I put it in the crock pot this morning (or late last night), so it's been going all day. Made buttered rolls and topped with shredded cheddar for the kids, they loved it. Then we had pie again, but this time I warmed it and added Dulce de Leche ice cream on top! None for me though, I just had pure whipped cream on mine instead!

I am feeling a bit melancholy too. I know why though, and it will pass. Gotta get this business rolling. Need to start believing in myself and my business as much as I believe in others' business ventures!!!

Going to bed! Better days are around the corner, I'm sure of that!!

No comments: