December 4, 2008

The Last Month of 2008

It has begun...the last month of 2008 is officially here. Almost time to start anew again for 2009. Time to reflect on what was accomplished this year. Time to review what learned. Time to reveal the dreams of tomorrow.

Are you ready? I am.

My life has taken such turns this year, even I couldn't have predicted it! Who would've guessed that in the very middle of 2008 I would be laid off?? Who would've guessed that instead of my BD, ie. Can't Get Right, and I being together, we were more like best friends? Who would've guessed that a passionate but allegedly casual fling between Dante and I would be positioned to go to new levels? And on top of that, I have been enlightened so much this year about myself and about life and about what I want out of life and how to get it and....well I could go on and on.

Let me say that - though Thanksgiving is past - I am so grateful for this year! I may not be financially where I want to be but, this was definitely my skyscraper year! The foundation was laid last year when things were so very low for me. This year, the steel frame has been put in place. Next year, the rest of the structure will be added to the frame! By next year's end, I want the finishing touches to be "prettying up" the interior of this beautiful skyscraper that not I built, but that God built!! When this project is done, everyone will see God in the glory, not me! That is my prayer.

No comments: