August 11, 2007

Hanging On By A Thread

I just sit here and wonder is it ever going to end?
Will I always be waiting for my blessing around the bend?
Am I ever going to be totally debt-free?
WIll I ever truly find someone for me?

When will I be able to relax and take a breath?
The way it seems now, that won't be until my death.
Where is the happy ending I hear people talk about?
Whether that really exists is what I am starting to doubt.

I look at my bank account and see red, not black.
Wondering will I ever be able to take up the slack.
I take two steps forward, and get knocked five steps back.
Lord, please help me get my life back on track!

I am at my wits' end and don't know how much longer I can hold on.
But I put on a brave front and try to be strong.
Meanwhile i pray and think of new ways
To pay off my debts and make better days!

If this sounds familiar to you, pray.
If it doesn't sound familiar to, pray you can never relate.
If you can relate to this but it's not happening to you, Pray for Me!!

No comments: