August 4, 2007

I Am Not There Yet...But I'm On My Way!!!

Yes, I am still here! It's been a heck of a week. The ups and downs...mostly the downs. I am still a couple of paychecks behind. I got my 'Kids can't come back to daycare until the entire bill is paid' letter. So that means I get to choose between rent, utilities, or childcare.

Aren't you jealous you're not me???

I still haven't made my decision yet...but Monday is fast approaching. Most likely since I don't have another option for daycare, I will pay the daycare bill. But what I can't get them to understand is when I do that, everything else in my life suffers. But they don't seem to care. With the little note the daycare director wrote to me on Thursday, she should be thanking her lucky stars I don't slash her tires! Yes, I am well aware I owe the money. Yes, I am well aware that it is late. No, that does not give you the right to talk to me like I am your child. No, it does not authorize to presume you know what's going on in my life.

I have been thinking and planning lately about being able to work from home full-time, without giving up a weekend. That is what I would have to do to work at home with my current company. That's not really an option. I am praying and believing that I found my solution though. I should have more information soon on that. I am believing God for that desire of my heart. Which will get me one step closer to owning my own business from home.

This is going to sound silly but, I watched Shall We Dance last night. You know, the one with Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere? I like that movie, it's really cute. But, there was a scene watching her dance with this dancer's shirt and some tap pants on? I saw a great body, and that's what I want. I know, I know....VERY ambitious. But, even if it takes me a year to get to it, so be it. I am worth my dreams.

WE ARE ALL WORTH OUR DREAMS.


If you get a chance, and you haven't done so already, see The Astronaut Farmer. That movie is so worth it, and it is definite;y one to watch with the family. It is the most perfect movie today about NOT giving up on your dreams...No Matter What.

No comments: