July 29, 2007

Working Through It All

I still don't quite have everything together, but I am making plans to get there. I am getting more and more disillusioned with my job, which is so bad for me. My goal is to request PT by December because I am making other monies.

I am diligently looking for great sources to not only find another income but perhaps a more lucrative and flexible career.

Other than that, personally I am really starting to evaluate myself and I know I am not ready to be Mrs. Anyone. But that's okay, because I don't have to be right now. That's what I was trying to get the New Guy to see. Getting together as an exclusive couple doesn't mean we HAVE TO get married. That's what the dating process is about. You go through the initial stages to see if this is someone you would perhaps marry. Then after learning more about them, the possibility seems more realistic. Then, you agree to love deeper into each other to see if a lifelong connection can be made. Sometimes, after all that, it's just not there. But you will never know that unless you try it. Take the pressure off, allow yourself an "out" if you realize the relationship is a no-go. Who knows what may happen...we shall see. We are supposed to see each other next Saturday night.

No comments: