July 7, 2007

I made a Date!

Yeah, I know. Big news right? As if it's so hard for me to get a date! This is a friend from about two years ago that I met on yahoo personals, around the same time I met the PsychoRev. I chose the PsychoRev. Wow can I pick 'em!!!

His name is Henry. He's 6 foot 6, just turned 40, and has a daughter that he has joint custody of. He owns his own home and drives a nice car. He had been working at one of the local auto plants, but it's shut down until September. So, he's coasting on unemployment right now. I know he's not in a rush to do anything relationship-wise, so that makes us a good match at this point. I just want something to do, and someone to hang out with when I want to hang out. Henry fits that bill just dandy. He lives in North St. Louis (don't they all, apparently?) and I've visited him before. But, it was so long ago, I don't remember totally how to get there. I'll get directions when it's time.

I've got other stuff to tell about me and what's been happening, but I figured I would make this post specifically about me actually having a date in the near future! Gotta go!

No comments: