July 11, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

It's awesome working this early schedule! Even when I am stuck and have to stay late, it's only like 4P!!!! I am going to hate giving it back!

I am still in such a transitional state right now. I really have to start writing offline to determine what i want to tackle first and in what order. I want to lose weight, at least 30 pounds. I don't like the way I look from the neck down. I don't like the way my clothes fit. I don't like the fact that my GUT sticks out a little farther than my boobs! I want to get my financials in order, stop living paycheck to paycheck. Actually have a savings account with at least 3 figures, on its way to four. Have a retirement account. Have a significant life insurance policy. Eliminate all excess debt. I want to be better at prayer. I want to find a church where I and my kids can grow. I want to live a life as pleasing to God as mortally possible. I want to be responsible for my own income, by starting and successfully operating my own business. I don't want to be merely self-employed, I want to give myself permission to be financially independent!

I had the most awesome thing happen to me yesterday. I am very moved by music, as I've said before. My life is it's own soundtrack. There is a literally a song I know that applies to every aspect of my life. I was listening to Kirk Franklin's Hero CD on my way to Aldi on break from work. Track number 11 is Entitled "BrokenHearted", and is among my favorites on there. Just revelling in the words is so spiritually uplifting for me. I had the radio BLASTING on the way back and I "caught the Holy Ghost" as we say where I come from. I felt so awesome by the time I got back to work! My eyes were red and I was still snifflinf from crying. My body was completely physically spent. Yet at the same time, I was totally renewed and rejuvenated!!!

I tell you the truth: If you don't know already, God is awesome! If you haven't "tried" Him, I guarantee there is NONE BETTER!!! The marvelous thing about God is that even in the low points of life, He can keep your head lifted up! But, He is a gentleman. He will not force His way into your world, He waits patiently for you.

But don't get Him twisted though....He will send you "hints" and "attention-getters" on occasion, and sometimes they're not so nice. But He always know what's best, just trust Him.

We continue tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find?

At Church where you can grow?

Take it to the Alter and allow God to find that church for you. If God hasn't sent you don't go forward with anything in your life.

We can try it our way all we want but the bottom line is we will see God's way now or we will See it has way Later....

Stay special solo-chick .. your friend Midnitewild 2007