July 20, 2007

It Ain't Over

Well...guess who I got to talk to the other night???? Yes...I really did.

The New Guy!!!

I know, I know. I was talking all big and bad about him and it being over! I admit, I do not like the emotional roller coaster I was on, so that was true. What wasn't true is that I was glad he was out of my life. I came across a picture of him and the WonderTwins that we took the day we went on the Grafton Ferry, and I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I thought about that last email I sent him and how harsh it was. Heck, I wouldn't have called me or emailed me after that email! So I called and left a VM (after talking to him briefly about not supposed to be answering the phone) that said the door was being opened and I missed him.
We ended up talking on the phone that evening for about 40 minutes. He's still scared, but he did admit he thought about me and still cared about me.

That was a good thing!

No comments: