July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Can't Get Right and the New Guy. Yes, they have the same birthday.



Interesting combination huh?



Can't Get Right came over today to see Starr since I told him she was very excited about his birthday. She had actually been counting down for a week! We also had a conversation, because he said he noticed something different in me. He said he could tell my love for him had changed.

So I proceeded to explain my relationship with the New Guy and how I felt about him. I told him that I had to let go of the possibility of...for real this time. I realized that it's not fair to anyone else for me to be pining over one person while trying to give my whole self to someone else. I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me, would you?

I am glad that we had that talk today. We really needed to after the phone incident. So, I think we are okay now...even better than before. We have finally come to that next level of understanding. I'm happy and so is he with out new relationship. He wants to make his priority falling in love with his kids and not with some woman. I will do my part to keep him on his path.

As for the New Guy, the ball is totally in his court. Though I did offer to cook him dinner...

No comments: