July 3, 2007

This was done June 26, 2007

I am posting this as I typed it a few days ago - when I was without internet:


Okay, so I chatted with the New Guy for a second tonight. I guess I have no choice but to get over him. There was so much I wanted to say to him but I refrained. It was hard. I think I actually broke a sweat.
We did the general chat for a second. He asked me how the move went and I told him fine. I asked how the job was going. He said he was in Cape Girardeau at a hotel and was lonely. I thought it neat that for the second I was online he was online too. The oddity was I was at my sister's house on her computer. My cable and internet will not be on until Saturday, so I just happened to be online at her house. He didn't get the cutesy humor in it...or didn't really care. Either way, it got under my skin. Something about the complete disregard for my feelings rubbed me the wrong way. So, then he said he was going to go get something to eat. My response was simply 'K....talk to you whenever'
He didn't like that very much. He 'virtually' stuck his tongue out at me!
I just told him I was hurt and I didn't understand what happened.
What was his response? After a long delay I got this: 'ok...I gotta go'
I signed out immediately. That really pissed me off.
I have to get over him. I can't see him recovering from this. I can't see me recovering from this. His complete disregard for my feelings over the past few months is just too much. I'm not crazy enough to say 'Never', but it would be a really hard sell on his part.
I'm tired. When does it get easy?

No comments: