July 31, 2008

Still Moving Forward

I am keeping the momentum moving forward! I actually registered for school yesterday! Yes, a real university! I registered at Lindenwood University, under their LCIE program. That's the program for adults, meaning classes are in the evening one night a week, and are definitely accelerated. I would end up taking 9 hours per quarter, not semester. That helps you finish much faster, though it may still take me up to 2 years. Then after that, I can start my MBA at the same place! Their main campus is about 40 minutes to an hour away, but they took over an old high school campus who built a new facility. Now they are about 10 minutes away. I was trying to avoid night classes for the babysitting issue, but the family made/makes provisions for everyone else so I would assume they'll do it for me too!

I have worked about 25 hours this week, so it's been pretty steady. That makes my family happy to hear, which is humorous to me, but whatever! I have to be at work off and on today, but I would much rather sleep to be honest. But that's not the way the real world works, now is it??

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

How exciting. I would love to go back to school and I might just make it happen.

Thanks for the inspiration.