August 20, 2010

More Good News

Things are looking up slowly but surely! I still have no money and an electric bill that is to be shut off next week, but I remain expectant!

I received my reinstatement of admission letter today for school! YAY!!! What a blessing that has been. Again, I will not let anyone or anything screw this up for me again. I don't care WHAT my personal relationship situation is, it's not bad enough for me to forgo my goal of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. Period.

Also, the onsite evaluation went so well yesterday that they set up a phone interview same day. The phone interview went so well that they set up an in person interview for Monday. They wanted today but I couldn't do it for two reasons: 1) Dante and I had an important lunch date planned (our first in a long time); and 2) I am riding on FUMES in my van and getting to the office is a LONG way away! So I insisted on Monday late morning. I also have an orientation with a temp company first thing Monday which I hope will have me working within days.

In the meantime, I need to seriously re-evaluate my standing and position with my online chat work. I've been so depressed and dejected still that I have been neglecting that more than I should. I had a great online conference with a group last night and, after seeing someone real check from working about 40 hours a week, I should be bringing in WAY more than I am. I'm doing what I usually do, not taking this seriously enough.

Better starts immediately. If I do not handle the minor things well, how can I expect God to bless me with the major ones?

AMEN!!

No comments: