February 20, 2007

A sigh of Relief!

I got my first comment today! Thanks Anonymous!! And no, The Commander is NOT a loser, he's actually a pretty great guy, from what I've seen so far!

Anyway, my little van passed the inspection today! Yay!!! You know the emissions inspections that most of us with "slightly older" model cars dread? Yeah, that one. Well, she passed! Once I get that transmission fixed, she'll be on fire!!! I can't wait either, because I'm ready to get us on the road again! Some weekend getaways will do me and the brood just fine.

Champagne (the female half of the WonderTwins) was sick today. No not really sick (fever was 101), just enough to keep me from working today. Just my luck of course. Did I tell you single parenting rules?? Oh yeah, and the icing on the cake? Daycare has a 24-hour rule about fevers, so I'll probably miss tomorrow too!

I know all you two-parenters are soooo envious, aren't you?

The Commander and I did have a cool conversation today. An additional ray of sun on this interesting day. Well, I can't say it was a bad day (even though this will count against my attendance record), and the emissions thing was so great!! He gave me some really great ideas to get a few extra bucks in the pocket. I will definitely take him up on that. I will keep you posted on how that goes.

Speaking of......(drum roll)......I got my website back!!!!! Yes, www.starrdom.com is back in business! Okay well right now it's just the filler page, but it's a start! I'm debating on which number to use, home or cell, for business cards and such. One of The Commander's many skills is website design. So I told him today that I am using a template builder to do my site, and then later when I am more profitable, perhaps I can afford him! What I dig about him is that he totally gets the concept of multiple streams of income, and he actually works it! Yeah I get it, but thusfar haven't worked it. He's definitely an inspiration in that aspect.

Okay, Champagne is sleeping right now, so I'm gonna go take this opportunity to get a few things done around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well look a here now! that Commander is smooth as silk. I'm going to give him some baby oil for Christmas to match that glide in his stride. I'm going to step up my game now looks like my reading has been slow as I've been backdoored by the commander. I got Skills... This is the Wild
( Midnite 2007 ) God is too good to us all... I want to be in the numbers and the book! HA