February 17, 2007

Did ya miss me?

It's been awhile. I know. Finances man, finances.

Things are better now. Taxes came in...taxes went out. All the bills got paid and caught up. So, I'm back on track now. That of course is the short version.

So what has happened during the blackout? I'm still out of shape and overweight. I still haven't relaxed my hair. I haven't been on a date. I had a date, but it was cancelled. Yeah, great huh?

Remember The New Guy? Yeah, that's a total loss. He finally admitted he made his choice. Who's surprised it wasn't me? Me neither.

Haven't really talked to PreacherMan much. Just not that excited about him. I get a player vibe when I talk to him. Maybe it's because he sounds so much like the WonderTwins' father. So, I'm cordial to him when I talk to him, but nothing is there. I have no real desire to meet him. At all.

The Major and I talk every day basically, either by phone or chatting on yahoo. I look forward to talking to him. I have already put a limit on this because he is far away. But we have a great time together, laughing and talking. I learn a lot from him business-wise just hearing about his day. I enjoy him, but I am very guarded. I just don't see it going anywhere. I don't know why...I just don't think it will get me to alter. No big deal, I am enjoying the ride.

The Commander? Him I like, though we have yet to meet. We were supposed to meet on the 16th for a movie date, but he cancelled on me. He's got some issues, as we all do. Not a bad thing. It just means we'll be friends and that's all. That is okay with me. Really. It is.
Really.
I haven't even met the man in person. We may not even have any chemistry. Yeah, he does seem like everything I could want. What's your point? Here's mine: So did the New Guy. I am in no rush to get into anything with anyone. Yes, if I had the choice, he would be it. But that is irrelevant because this is not our time.

He is very into getting his business marketed to the masses right now. I am also trying to get focused on business too. I am in the process of reading books. Kind of like my own self education. Right now I am reading Business Plan in a Day. After I go over it, I will go back and do exactly what it says to get my plan written. I am still debating how I want to do this travel part of my business. We'll talk about that later.

Having more family time right now...

No comments: