August 31, 2008

Doubt by Text Message

The text message still bugs me. Before, if I would call and he wouldn't answer the phone, I would have a pretty accurate idea what was going on. I knew when he was bowling, softball, working late, sleeping. I just knew. Now when he doesn't answer, a little part of me always thinks "Is he with her?" Not healthy and probably totally unwarranted.

I know how wrong that is, and he really gives me no reason to doubt or think otherwise. I mean for a long-distance relationship, we do better than some local couples. We text several times a day and we talk at least once, usually more than once a day. I just need o put those little insecurities on the back burner. AND, I need to talk to him about how I feel, and then let us decide what our status truly is.

It will be good, I believe it.

No comments: