April 30, 2009

Looking Fabulous!!!!

Okay, I finally did it! I got my hair weaved! By a professional! In a shop! And I LOVE IT!!!
I had it done once before by Viv and it looked decent, but never again since then. I think I am hooked now!!

It's really about the length of my own hair, maybe a half an inch longer. Definitely fuller, that's for sure. But honestly, most would not know this wasn't my hair. It looks THAT good! My stylist says it should last 6-8 weeks before it needs taken down and done again. I already know I will have it done again! The great thing is that I can wash it like I would my hair, though I plan to hit the salon in 2 weeks anyway. I am determined to be a little more "high maintenance", as I call it.

I can't believe how great I feel. I may be motivated enough to get this body back in check too. Especially after watching an episode of the Biggest Loser the other day. Wow! Talk about an inspirational show! When you see women losing 125 pounds, surely it's enough motivation to know you can lose 40! Yes, I have crept back up to around 190 (maybe a little over). So I want to get to between 160 and 170 fit and firm. It's gonna take a lot of effort and sacrifice too. But guess what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt?

I am SO worth it!!!

No comments: