May 18, 2009

What A Day...

Well it was very nice outside today. I started my training class and all is well there.

So that was the good news.

Because of an outstanding balance that I let go to collections before I paid it at Park University, they're telling me I have to pay my entire summer tuition up front by next Monday, or my classes will be dropped. That is correct. All $1800 of it!! Need I mention I already have a full financial aid package completed, where they will owe me a refund! The lady gave me the name and email of someone who could possibly waive that for me. So I sent them an email letter today, along with a copy of the paid receipt, and my unemployment check stub. I have asked God for this and thanked Him for granting it. There is nothing more I can do. I literally told the lady in the email that by denying this waiver request, it would completely derail this single mother's plans to go to school in the near future.

Then, to top it all off, my bank account is back in the negative again. You have no idea how absolutely frustrating and angering this is for me. I want to reset this "poverty threshold" that I have, but I just don't know how. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, that's how much anguish I feel. As my mom would say, "I just can't win for losing." Yes, some could say this wouldn't happen if I was working full-time at a (dare I say it) job. But with everything in me, I completely beg to differ. My finances would probably be less honestly because I would have to pay more out in gas and childcare expenses. It's way deeper than just a job though. I have to get back to making an everyday effort to give myself permission to achieve more wealth and abundance than my family has previously seen. I'm still held back by that. I think I am going to read "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" again. I really need to.

No comments: