February 27, 2009

A Bad Day

Talk about unproductive! Boy today was that day! I woke up with a slight headache, and it just progressed as the morning progressed. By the time I dropped the last kid off, I was barely making it. I stopped at Hardee's and got strawberry biscuits, then came straight home. I barely mustered through one of them, when I decided to lie down on the loveseat. I was trying to work on a flyer for a client - the guy who cuts Bruzer's hair now, and a friend of Viv. I sent him a text to say I was moving slow due to not feeling well and would try to get it to him this afternoon. He was so sweet though! He called me back immediately and told me not to worry about it today if I wasn't feeling well, and to make sure to take of myself. I thought that was nice. Wayne called to check on me, after I sent him a text saying I wasn't feeling well today too. He called back later to see if I was any better and asked me to call the doctor (which he knew I wouldn't do) to see if that was normal.

Meanwhile, I send Dante a text to say I wish he was here so I could lay on him because I wasn't feeling so well. His reply? 'Sorry'

Yes, he did lose a brownie point for that one!

Problem is, I went to the doctor yesterday and was put on a different hypertension medication. The last one was starting to make me dizzy a little too much...when I bothered to take it, that is. So, I knew that the debilitating headache today was due to my body trying to adjust to the new medication. That didn't make didn't with the discomfort any easier though!!

So, needless to say I got nothing done today. I finally peeled myself off the loveseat at about 2p. That gave me enough time to try and eat something, then head off to start picking up kids again.

SO that means, as long as I am feeling good tomorrow morning, I get to go do a few things I didn't do today. I have to pay something on my power bill ASAP. Since I have no news from the banker yet about everything being clear, I will have to deposit in the old bank so that I can get a new host agency ASAP. If necessary, I will change everything over later, but I can't wait past Monday to have a new host agency in place. Business calls!!

No comments: