February 25, 2009

I Hope This Is Correct!

I believe this is how I email a blog post. My internet services were...ahem...suspended -- so I am determined to try something else to post. Man do I have a lot to say!

My Memphis trip was great! Dante and I had a blast with each other! I went hiking...and survived (barely)! It was a 3-mile hike through the National Forest...up hills, down hills, across creeks, etc. The city girl survived! Believe it or not...I can't wait to go back and do it again!

I even got to meet his friend June, who went hiking with us. Yes, I was a big girl. A female friend who I was uncomfortable with at first seeing a pic of them together on her MySpace page. But I am better now. I actually like her. No, he wouldn't be the first man to be that damn bold...but I really have no indication that they are anything other than friends. So, we're good.

We celebrated Valentine's Day that weekend (the 7th) and wow did we do it up good!!! We were both grinning by the end of the weekend...from ear-to-ear!!! But enough about those details. I just hope this works!

No comments: