January 1, 2007

New Year's Modifications

Yes, I did say "modifications" and not "resolutions". I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. You are automatically destined to fail with those! You know I'm right. Admit it.

Instead, I am doing some modifications to my life. Things to make it better, and help me to achieve my goals better. I'll do it in list form, how about that?

Start and keep a prayer journal. Even if it's only a line or two, I will write EVERYDAY.

I will lose weight and become completely physically fit. I do plan to try a Master Cleanse followed by a fruit fast for a few weeks every quarter. I want to exercise daily on my TotalGym, pick back up on my 100 crunches daily, and also do Winsor Pilates 3x a week.

Take better care of my hair and skin. First off, Ms. Lazy here has to actually wash her face more than just in the morning! Yeah that means, starting a nighttime ritual of washing my face and brushing (and flossing!) my teeth. I will wash and deep condition my hair weekly, avoiding heat, and protecting my ends to maintain length. I want my hair to grow from "brushing-the-shoulders" length to armpit length by the summer, and bra-strap lenth by my birthday in November.

I want to continue on the road to credit recovery with my microloans, paying as agreed. Also, I plan to clear up the smaller things on my credit report and work on more ways to put positive things on my report.

Become a steady seller on ebay. I want to buy at resale shops and resell on ebay, hopefully bringing in an extra few hundred dollars a month in profit. First off, I plan to sell whatever is unsused around this house, then go from there!

Start my virtual assistant company, StarrDom Administrative Services. I am in the process of deciding who my client base will be, and will complete my business plan in January. I also plan to join ytb for travel incentives.

Re-involve myself and my children in church and other social activities. I want to find more business networking opportunities for myself. I want to reinvolve my children in Scouts as well as another physical activity. Also, I want all of us actively involved in the choir at church.

I will add more as I think of additional Modifications that need to be made.

What about you?

No comments: