November 16, 2006

Challenge!

So last night I started my 100 Crunches/100 Days challenge. I would like to see at least 2-3 inches off this waist by the new year. I break it up into morning and night sets, 50 each. To be quite honest with you, I feel like I have really accomplished something! I will finish this successfully, I love this feeling of accomplishment!
I have to start planning my reward for completion. NO!!! It will not be food!
Let's see...(checking the calendar)...100 days from yesterday is...February 23, 2007. Maybe a pedicure would be a great reward. Or a manicure. Or both. Or a massage. (this could go on forever)
I'll keep you posted.

Taking info from another blog I read, I plan on going on a fruit fast soon. I need to cleanse and detoxify my body, hopefully losing some unwanted poundage in the process.
Well, duh! Of course it will be after Thanksgiving!
That will be in the form of a challenge as well. Perhaps 10-14 days. The reward for that one? Hopefully fitting back into my fabulous jeans!
No, for the record, these are not BabyPhat or AppleBottoms or any other premium-priced pairs of jeans.
These are Newport News, bought them on sale for $9.99/pair, 33-34 inch inseams, dark denim, bootcut jeans. I feel great in them because I look great in them. My butt is off-the-chain in these jeans!!!
I am fascinated my my derriere, I will admit. I am very pleased to have one. A Real One. Not the little bump that most non-ethnic women call a butt. I've actually got "junk in my trunk"! Woohoo!!!

How did I get there? Oh yeah, rewards for challenges. One more.

30 Minutes/30 Days. Guess what that is? Yep 30 minutes of sustained exercise daily for 30 days straight. Perhaps November 20-December 20 sounds like a plan? The reward for completing this challenge? See the tangent above about my jeans!

No comments: