November 16, 2006

Just Some Things On My Mind

1) I did 50 crunches last night before bed! AND, 50 crunches this morning when I first woke up!
Hot Stuff, Baby!!!! I'm on a personal 100 day/100 crunches challenge.

2) Can't Get Right still hasn't called or text messaged me to say Happy Birthday. Even after I sent him a message calling him out on it.

3) I am still financially challanged!

4) I'm still 190 pounds.

5) Baby, it's cold outside!

6) I've played hooky from church for one reason or another for the past several weeks.

7) I don't have to work Monday!

8) I may have a d-a-t-e Monday!

9) I need to clean my room! An accurate description would be it looks like it was hit by an F4 tornado!

10) I have officially begun full-fledged potty training for the Bruzer!!

That is all.

No comments: