September 22, 2007

Things are Getting Brighter

Yes, I have been terribly M.I.A. this month. September has been bad, very bad financially. And you know, when your finances are bleak...most other things tend to be kinda crappy as well!
But, praise be to GOD (and my mother for going WAAAAAAY above and beyond), I am on a good target date for October to be back on track!!!!!

WHEW!!!

I may actually be above water again!

My shift at work was finally changed to 9-530 from 930-6, which means I can at least pick up the WonderTwins from daycare everyday now. Since one of my sisters still has to go the grade school to pick up their own kids, they pick up DJ and Starr as well. And since there are actually new hires in training that shoule be out on the floor week after next, I should be up to my 830-5 shift by mid-October at the latest! It took over a year, but it's finally here! I could probably get an 8-430 even, but for school purposes, 830-5 is my ideal shift. That way I can drop all the kids (even my neices) at school if necessary without needing latchkey, plus the WonderTwins at daycare at still make it to work ontime! Then in the evenings, I can pick up all my children myself....and my sisters are free to be in their own lives again!!
I am still aiming to join the Y before the end of September, while they still have half off the joining fee going on. So we can start going there when I pick everyone up in the evening, and I can start shedding this extra poundage!

Gonna go fix the kids breakfast, but I have some cool personal and non-personal updates to share! Good things are happening!

No comments: