September 5, 2007

Two Days in a Row!

I got to see The One two days in a row! Will the miracles never cease!

Yeah, that was a sarcasm overload!

Anyway, he was off work and went to the doctor today, so he stopped at my job while I was on break. I tried to get him back up there for lunch but no luck. Such as life, it was good seeing him again.

It is truly not the same though, that's for sure. I just feel like maybe -if neither if us are married or involved with someone else- in the next year-and-a-half to two years we MIGHT end up getting together or just getting married. Within that time frame, he will be continuing school and continuing to grow as a person who enjoys the important things in life, not just work and sleep! I will be growing as a person and not allowing anything to stop me from finally achieving my goal of self-employment/work-at-home, along with a substantial improvement in my financial situation.

The thought of having 11 children between us doesn't intimidate me at all. (Yes, I may very well be crazy). When I had two and he had another 6, it didn't bother me. Now that I have four and he has another 7 (not including Starr), it doesn't bother me at all. I don't believe there is anyone else on this earth I could say that about!

Life is moving on for me. I can see the beginnings of a clearing in this forest of debt and depression. I just need to work on my physical body and my spirit-being next. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers, as this has been very difficult for me. God Bless You.

No comments: