May 24, 2008

Cleaning House!!!

Finally! I have heard one too many comments about a tornado and my house in the same sentence!
So I have spent the better part of Saturday cleaning. I went through all things in the living room and did a pretty good job rearranging those items. It will look much better when I sell the all-in-one and stuff that's going with it. I then washed up all my dishes, and finally unpacked the cookware set my mom bought me for Christmas. It's a stainless steel nonstick set. Well, I already have a great 18/10 stainless steel set, and I am still holding on to a few on my T-Fal peices from several years back also. But since I got the microwave cart, I have a place to put the new cookware, so now that's done and the microwave is on its new home.

Most of the living room and kitchen are done, I would say about 95% LR and 85% kitchen (only because I have to do the floor). I still have to do the bathroom as well. The toilet and tub won't take but a few minutes and the sink is done already, but I really need to get the floor done. I will do it tonight while the kids are sleep though. I am also simultaneously doing laundry while all this is going on too! I am just ready for my home to look nice again. My mental state is not nearly as cluttered or chaotic as it has been in the recent past, and it's high time my house reflected that!

No comments: