May 1, 2008

My Day Off

I took yesterday off work, for no other reason than because they gave it to me...not paid of course! But still, it was great. I went back to my favorite store that morning (Salvation Army Thrift Store) and bought more stuff for the kids, and even a few nice skirts for me. Got a good bunch more clothes, and my grand total was a whopping $24.79!! Go ME! I almost got this Tommy Hilfiger skirt for $2.99, but I changed my mind. What was tempting is that it was a size 9, and it fit just fine!! BUT, the style just wasn't me.

Did you see I said it was a size 9???!!! Okay, just checking!

I laid on the couch and watched Cloverfield. That was a really cool movie, I loved the concept. And to top it off, it was a monster that destroyed Manhattan?? SCORE!!!

I did manage by the end of the day to get all my lessons done for ACP101 with Arise. All that is left now is the final exam. I think I will take that at lunch today...or at least that's the plan. I did eat a little yesterday after all. I ate a BK Croissanwich for breakfast, then ate a homemade pulled pork sandwich (on wheat) for dinner. That was plenty. I wasn't even hungry around lunchtime.

Alright, time to wake the brood and get ready for another exciting day!!


p.s. My microwave cart is still in the van. I'll get it out this evening. I will wait on man only so long, and then I will just do it my darn self! If it takes me 10 minutes to bring it 10 feet, then so be it!

No comments: