May 21, 2008

P.S. I Love You

That movie is right up there with The Notebook for sure! My eyes are still puffy and swollen! I think I bawled like a little girl on that one! Just beautiful! AND I am very partial to Harry Connick, Jr anyway? Absolutely fabulous!

Not feeling very loved these days and frankly, I don't like it. Dante has "stuff" going on again, so I seem to get pushed to the back burner while he deals with it. Yeah, I don't like it much either. But hell, what can I really do about it right now? Call him and yell at him and demand he start paying me more attention? Some would I know, but I most likely won't. Why not, you ask?

I don't know okay? I don't really know.

I mean yeah on the surface I am being considerate of his feelings and the stress of his situation and all that stuff, that is very true. But I also know there is another reason under there as to why I won't really assert myself that way. Mostly because although we've talked about the possibility of there being an "us", we haven't made that a definite just yet. It's not like he'll initiate that conversation with me. I mean, remember, he is a MAN after all. And I don't want to be that typical broad that brings up the whiny "what about us? are we gonna take this to the next level?" chick either, so therein lies my dilemma.

Well, then, what do I do about this perpetual state of uncertainty I live in romantically?
I ignore it, of course!

That is, until I go and do something wreckless like watch P.S. I Love You or The Notebook or The Lake House! When will I ever learn? :-)

Now it's off to bed alone, just wishing I could be held by someone who cares about me...

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I was wondering about that movie; maybe I'll get it this weekend.

Solo-Mommy said...

Hopefully you will! It is so very worth it! I liked the fact that it wasn't just a drama, it had some good comedy in there as well. I totally give it 5 stars!