May 30, 2008

The Graduate

Champagne, my little graduate, is now on her way to kindergarten! We went to her graduation ceremony tonight from preschool, with her little friends. I may not have made it to many (okay ANY) outings, but I pretty much know all the kids there! So many have been there since the beginning, or close to it, that they are just growing up together.

I am going to try NOT to be such a slacker mom, and have her keep up with a few of them.

We also went to the Shriner's Day parade tonight, but didn't stay long after the parade started. My goodness, it took FOREVER for them to begin!! It was almost 9pm! Bruzer had to go to the bathroom and waited to the last second to tell me! We were outside people! I tried to get him to wait a minute because I couldn't leave at that moment since Agnes had stepped away to send her son with his dad. TOO LATE...there it went trickling down his leg. Well, I made him go potty before we left the preschool at probably 720p. Then he went again while we were waiting for the parade to start. Then again? Well, that's what happens when your child drinks ALL of his juice pouch instead of eating his hamburger! And so we left.

By the time we got home, the lightening was all across the sky. The thunder was starting to catch up to it too, which meant the storm was close. By about 1015p, the rain began hard. Wait...that's too hard to be just rain...

Whoa!! It's hailing the size of walnuts! My poor car, how I wish I had a garage for her now! Hopefully no damage.

Okay shutting down the computer now...later!!

No comments: