March 26, 2009

Moving Forward

So this week I have been working on creating a list of churches in the area. I have some postcards that were printed months ago specifically for travel for churches that I have yet to send out. I finished the list yesterday and printed the labels...AND labeled the postcards! Today I bought the stamps and tomorrow they get dropped in the mail first thing!

I also began printing my brochures today as well. I decided to do the work myself (since I've got the time) and just pay for ink as needed. I've already got the right paper, both matte and glossy as well. Tomorrow will be more printing and folding, while also compiling a list of businesses to target with these brochures. I am thinking about hand-delivering. But then again, I am tempted to write a quick intro letter to accompany it in an envelope with my business card. We'll see...at least I am gaining momentum!

I also put in for a couple of work at home companies today, as backups. I will also weave guru.com and elance.com into my everyday or weekly routine of bidding for projects. This feels like progress!!!

No comments: