October 7, 2007

Time to clear the air...

I have been pretty vague about this medical condition of mine that seems to make perfectly decent guys run for the hills!! I will tell you this much, it is something that I can never get rid of, but it won't kill me. So, it's a big deal...but not that big of a deal. It is something I contracted from another person over 14 years ago by not being responsible.

Times like now when I have to tell a potential partner that I have it before I get too involved with them, this is usually when it bothers me most. Otherwise, I don't really have to deal with it too much. I try to make that point apparent to those I tell, but the stigma of it is just too much for them.

So, I had my meltdown. I am feeling better. I am fabulous. I have a wonderful heart. I have great children, well-mannered children, smart children, gorgeous children. I am beautiful, inside and out. I am a great companion and fiercely loyal. I know how to make a man feel like a man - in and out of the bedroom. If a guy chooses to look over all those qualities...plus the many I have neglected to mention...for this one thing, then it is HIS LOSS.

Back to you, Bob!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comments, anonymous guys??