October 29, 2007

On to Brighter Things

I finally got the email from the company I've been waiting not-so-patiently on regarding a job! So I have already begun my PAID training, which I plan to have finished by this week's end (so I can get it into payroll). Yes, this is a work-at-home position!

I have begrudgingly started swapping out summer clothes for winter ones. You really don't know how hard this has been for me. I am in total denial about the upcoming winter season.

Did You Know? There are these nutty people in the world who says crazy things like "I would miss the change in seasons"!! Can you even believe it? Puh-leeze!! I was so content in San Diego, where in the "winter" it was in the 50s. No, not the high....the LOW!! Wait! You're one of those people??? How can we ever be friends now?

Of course, I'm kidding! I have a lot of friends -and even family- who likes to noticeably see all 4 seasons...and I still love and hang with them!

Got a pleasant surprise this weekend! Dante drove into town on Sunday. So him and his dog Brownie (who is the cutest little dog almost ever) came over and surprised me. We sat and watched a movie, while I was sorting clothes. Then he left. I sent him a text message to see what he was doing at about 11p. I asked if he was busy, he said no. I asked him if he wanted to be, he asks if I was offering. I told him I was, to which he replied with 'I'm there in 20 minutes!'
Sweet!!

I lit a candle in my room and hit the showers. Sensual Amber by Bath & Body Works is one of 2 fragrances I wear. The other is Brown Sugar & Fig. They are both more like perfume and less like most of the fruity crap that's in the store! If that's your thing, go right ahead. But bees love me enough as it is....I don't need to actually invite them to fly to me by wearing something that smells exactly like cherries!!!

Just my opinion, though! You keep doing you!

Anyway, I'm off the subject but it doesn't matter, cause you know life was good the rest of the night! He has apologized and totally made amends for his timing faux paus, and had since reassured me that it was no big deal to him. He was informed and educated enough to know what it is and how to deal with it. Things have gotten back to the way they were between us before he went under the radar. I was feeling pretty comfortable and the attraction was definitely there so......

Details? No. It ain't that kinda blog!
Tidbit? Okay: 2 Scorpios who are true to their sign, that are very attracted to each other, that are very comfortable with each other, that trust each other....alone.....in a bedroom....with jazz in the background? Good times had by all!!!

I hated waking him up this morning because he looked so peaceful sleeping. It has been a very hard couple of weeks for him, since he got back stateside. I am glad he was able to rest. It's a good thing, I didn't slack too much though getting him up and out. Why?

Guess who decided, for the first time since I have lived here, to stop by in the morning to see me??? Yes, the irony of that is absolutely HILARIOUS to me!!! He didn't show Friday, Saturday, or Sunday...but when I had just sent Dante off 20minutes earlier, he calls to tell me he's pulling up at the house!!! Yes, it is hilarious to me. Yes, I also realize he would have been devastated if he found out about Dante. No, I am not done with Dante yet. Yes, I will be more careful. Dante is well aware of the situation and he understands, especially since we know what we are and are not and never will be. Plus, nobody has a chance at my heart from this point on except for The One.

But for right now, my body belongs to a scorpion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that you need a good lesson and that you and soldier boy need to leave each other alone,,it is a mistake on both parts and feelings are going to get hurt in some part of this,,but hope your true luv doesnt find out but you go girl and do what you do.

Solo-Mommy said...

The only time feelings get hurt is when people are not honest with each other. I am not married, nor am I attached to anyone -including The One. Why would I pass up a good opportunity to live my life and enjoy myself, waiting on what someone else MIGHT do? Nah....those days are gone.