October 5, 2007

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Well, here we go again. I told my news. You know, about my medical condition. Who did I tell? I told New Man (formerly known as TechGuard) and then I told Dante.

Both of their initial reactions were fine. There was the usual stunned reaction, then questions, which I am fine to answer. Oh, and by the way, there was definitely chemistry between New Man and me. We totally made out in the car! I felt like a kid! So, I told him about it so he could determine if he wanted to go farther with seeing me on a continuing basis. He was fine with it I thought. We made out and talked for another hour or so after that discussion. But the day after, I sent him a text message to which I got no reply, and he wasn't online that night. Did he make himself invisible to me?? Was he just out with the kids then came home and crashed? Does he just not know what to say at this point? Since I'll have access to my email at work again today, I'll send a generic email notifying him (along with my bff) and see if he replies.

Dante had a lot of questions about it as well. I had to tell him on im, because I wanted to give him time to determine if he still wanted to spend time with me when he came home, and he didn't have access to a phone. He did say that he is sorry I have to go through this...which was very sweet. He fell asleep after we talked about it a bit, but he had already told me he was very tired. His body is still adjusting to the 9 hour time difference. So, we'll see how he reacts when he sleeps on it too!

This sucks, but it's my life and what I have to do. I'll hopefully have good news tonight. Cross your fingers.

No comments: