January 12, 2009

Happy Monday!!

It's 8 days before the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States, Mr. Barack Obama.
Let me just say this as uncooth and politically incorrect as possible: I believe that this man has a fair chance at doing an excellent job running this country! I don't give a rat's ass about how little experience he has!! George W. Bush went straight from no political office to governor of Texas...to the White House! Look how well that catastrophe walking turned out!!!! One of the reasons I was so excited about Mr. Obama is that he hasn't been "tainted" by the quid pro quo bullshit in politics! And as far as the absolute morons who keep claiming Obama is the anti-christ:

GET A LIFE!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION THINGS ARE HEADED, EITHER MOVE TO CANADA OR MEXICO...OR SEND YOURSELF TO HEAVEN NOW!!! (that is, IF you're really going there)

Okay, now that that's off my chest, I feel much better! If I offended anyone...toughen up!!! Life is not for the weak at heart!!!!

In other news:

I am getting uber-excited about our trip to Memphis this weekend...me and the kids that is! This upcoming weekend is Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Holiday, so what better time than a 3day weekend to go? And, by taking my bunch with me...I completely bypass the whole issue of babysitting! Plus, they missed out on any road trips this summer due to mommy's financial status. They are totally excited about it too. All I need is gas money there and back basically. I know how to travel cheap! I can cook meals and we can drive around and sightsee and little bit for free. Then later, when it's warmer, I can take them back there with more money and really make a time of it.

Yes, yes...I am excited about seeing my punkin again. I got spoiled when he was home for a week and a half! I basically saw him everyday! I LOVED IT!!! To think this way, I will have 3 nights to sleep with him and wake up to him...heaven!!!

Alright, time for dinner...but I will have a fabulous update for you Wednesday!

edited to add:

Your Romance Tip:

Buy a small cardboard gift box , a sheet of colored tissue paper, massage oil, and a blank card.
Line the box with the paper, place the oil in the box and write this on the card:

I know a great masseur.
For an appointment anytime, call:
(Your Phone Number goes here)

No comments: