January 6, 2009

I'm Already Planning A Road Trip!

Yes, I really am! Dante and I have already talked about possibly coming down MLK weekend. If I do, I think I'll just bring the kids this trip. That way, if I want to leave Friday evening or Saturday morning and come back Monday afternoon, I am on noone's time schedule but my own!

We were able to do something a little special while he was here. I called it a late Christmas present for him! He told me he was on his way over, and so I got in a mood! I jumped in the shower, then made the bed fresh and lit candles on the headboard. I had a glass of wine already, and some music playing, so that by the time he got there, I was good and ready. I think he had just planned to come in and watch some movies as we had been doing, and maybe get a little frisky before we fell asleep. I thought about not wanting him to feel that he was always the initiator (men HATE that), so I made sure this would not be the case tonight!

The special part was something that had been on his 'fantasy list' that in all this time he hadn't done yet. Don't act lost, you know you have a fantasy list of stuff you wanna do! No, no, no. Not a 'Bucket List', a fantasy list. Riiiight! Now you've got the picture!!! I will give no such details as to what that was, but I will say we had a fabulous time...and are both looking forward to doing it again!! I'm already thinking that I want us to go to this pool-in-the-room luxury suites property for our birthday in November, if we can wait that long!

Speaking of romance, since V-Day is coming up next month I decided to share a romantic tip with you everyime I blog! Here's one for today:

Create Love Coupons That Your Partner Can Exchange for Romantic Favors.
For example you could have a coupon that reads:

This coupon entitles the bearer to:
One Foot Massage
Use By 02/14/2040 (use a future date to suggest you two will always be together)

No comments: