January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, at least I'm trying to be happy. It's not working out so well right now. I've barely talked to Dante since the incident yesterday. If I didn't send him a text, I may not have heard from him anymore yesterday. I sent him a text at midnight saying "Happy New Year Punkin!"...and I got the generic "Happy New Year" in return.

Yes, I am overly sensitive...what's your point???

This morning was a little better. I sent him the standard "Good Morning Punkin" greeting and got the exact same thing back. I asked what he was doing today and if I would see him. I got an answer to the first question, but nothing regarding the second one. So I didn't push the issue.

Oh well, what else can I do? Wait and see what happens is pretty much my only option.

I've finally dragged myself out of the bed, and will attempt to get clothes on. I may wash my hair. At least I will try to look pretty, even if I don't feel so much that way. My youngest sister is in town from Atlanta, so I will go to Leigh's house to see her in a few hours.

Wish me luck with today, lord knows I need it. Fake it till you can make it, right?

No comments: