January 14, 2009

Things are Moving Forward

So a few months ago, I signed up for elance.com and, within a few short weeks realized there's no real way for US-based companies to make money on there. Why? Well, it is a global marketplace and so places like India can bid for projects too. Look, everyone is budget conscious these days, and I get that. BUT, how are we in the US supposed to accurately complete with companies that can charge a fifth of what we would??!! So needless to say, my love affair with elance ended quickly after that.

I received an email from a company which I placed a bid for who told me they wanted me to start the project in December. Well, the month came and went and I didn't hear anything, so I counted it as a wash. Well, on Sunday I got official word from elance that my bid was accepted by that company! I checked my elance account and it gave me a phone number and extension to call. I replied that I would call on Tuesday at a certain time. No answer, but I left a message then sent an email later. I also replied through the elance system again, but I noticed they hadn't logged in since they accepted the bid on Sunday. I did some digging before I bid, and this is actually a reputable company that's been around for quite a while. So on that note, I am not worried...I'm pretty excited!

It has given me that little confidence boost to know that it can happen. On top of everything else, I really want my travel business to flourish. I really truly do. That's what's in my heart and God has never failed to give me the desire of my heart. I am still reading Your Best Life Now and loving every word of it! It is only serving to reinforce all that I fed myself in 2008. This is my spiritually-based 2009 kickstart!! I can have anything I want; I can do anything I want; I can be anything I want! God has no limits! The only thing stopping me...........is ME!!


Your Love Tip:

Leave a long-stemmed rose somewhere you know your partner will find it with a note that says:

'Thank you for coming into my life.'

No comments: