November 14, 2009

2012

Took the kids to see 2012 today! AWESOME!!!! The disaster movie to end all disaster movies!!!!
Star-studded cast too! This also brings us days closer to the next big movie of the year, New Moon on November 20!

I got to see him today. It was nice. I didn't want him to leave. I tried to play it cool, but I know my eyes gave me away. I have very expressive eyes. I did finally come right out and say I wanted him here with me, and that was hard for me to do. He said he wanted to be here also, and he would let me know later. But I just found out he's gonna go to the late show to watch 2012. I would love to go, but it won't be out til almost 130a, and it's just too late to ask for a babysitter. The only choice is my niece and I can't imagine her mom would be okay with that. So, I will see him tomorrow then. He invited me to the retirement ceremony tomorrow afternoon, which was a surprise. DJ and Bruzer will be with DJ's dad, and I will drop Starr and Champagne at grandmother's with my mom. It was nice of him to offer.

Well, I think it's shower then bedtime for me, no sense in waiting up. I have church at 930a, so we need to be up and moving by 8a. I need a mental rest, my mind is exhausted.


p.s. It's nice to know this is as hard on him as it is on me. It tells me that he cares a lot for me. Hopefully, it tells him that too.

No comments: