November 28, 2009

As Bad As I Want To...

I'm not gonna cry again. It hurts like HELL to not be enough. It makes
me angry that I seem to only find men with monster issues that end up
causing me heartbreak. Attention men: if you are mentally screwed up
right now, do everyone a favor-DO NOT DATE!!!! Stop dragging women
into your shit!! You are not the only person in the world that has
been hurt you know! Most likely the woman (or women) that you are
playing around on now have gotten their heart stomped on a few times
too!! Did you ever think about that??

Wanna hear something FUCKED UP???
After two years of a long distance relationship and him finally coming
home, he's deciding to be in a long distance relationship with Gwen,
the chick in Memphis!! WTF???
I get a damn text that says something like 'she wants to trust me but
she can't so I won't text you until I get home'. Then when I talked to
him before that he mentioned he would talk to me tomorrow. TOMORROW.

AIN'T THAT A BITCH?!?!

But I guess the hurt I feel right now is my own damn fault. Everytime
I get my hopes slightly up that we may have a chance, he deftly shoots
them down by being with Gwen.
I might as well be a cutter for the kind of pain I am purposely
inflicting on myself!

These are the times that my sister's choice not to date starts looking
REAL appealing...men really are more trouble than their worth! You
think that's bitterness and hurt talking huh? I don't really have an
example to prove me wrong! I thought Dante was. I was so very wrong
obviously.

No comments: