November 22, 2009

A Better Day

Well, for starters, I completely played hooky from church today. Yes, it was a choir day too. Yes, I needed this time to myself even more. I honestly had nothing in me to give today. I was just that drained.
I did basically nothing today. Dante and I had a brief text convo early in the day and nothing since then. That's been difficult for me. But I am better. I made the decision that I am better now. I am not 'working on it' or 'trying to make it through'. I am better.
I watched Tyler Perry's movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself today online. Great movie, it was just the pick-me-up and spiritual lift that I needed. I did just about nothing else today. But I am better.

Whether we reconcile or stay apart, I know I will be fine. This has been the longest week that I've had in a LONG time!

He had to do something very difficult today, which was talk to the crazy girl. I gave him some serious advice. I told him he needed to sincerely apologize to her for what he did to her. I told him he humiliated and disrespected her and that he hurt her to the core. He needs to apologize for that truly. How she behaves after that is up to her.

Could I have just sent him back into the arms of the woman who may be carrying his child? Indeed I may have. And if it's that easy, then he was never mine to have then, was he?


P.S. I really miss him.

No comments: