June 24, 2009

Brighter Days

Today was a new thing for me. I taught my first youth group Wednesday night class for grades 4-6! I think the kids were bored out of their mind, and I think I could have done A LOT better but....I Did It!! I'm so proud of myself for doing so! I will end up teaching once a month because the other lady and I alternate weeks teaching. Wow, I'm doing this! All steps to my God-given path!
Keep this up and I may actually get my business going too!

In addition, Dante and I hashed out out issue last night...after NOT talking all day. I won't go into all the details, but I will say he's got some baggage that he needs to unpack eventually. It was truly a case of one person reminding you of something another person (that hurt you) used to do. You completely overreact to the new person! I explained to him as understandingly as I could that I am not her, he's known me for enough time to know that I am not that way, and I don't want to be punished for things she did or didn't do.

You know the suck thing about long distance arguments?? It ruins the make-up period!!

Now, for the biggest part of this post:

Transformers 2 was OMFG Awesome!!!!!!

It was so far beyond what I could have expected! Action, comedy, drama, and I even got a little misty-eyed at one point! As much as I L-O-V-E the first one, I can honestly say this one is even better!!!
Just go see it!!!




p.s. Happy Birthday Sensation! Love You Man!

No comments: