June 5, 2009

Summer's In Full Swing!

This has been a good week. Class is going well. Training is going well. I take my final this weekend and certification calls next Tuesday and Wednesday. The plan is to be making money by Thursday!

Monday I still want to go to the Y to check on scholarship options for me and the kids. I've been doing good the past couple of days eating healthy and very light. As a matter of fact, I went to McDonald's today and bought the kids meal, but didn't eat one single fry! That's right! I came home and made me a stir fry plate of eggplant, cabbage, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms, and asparagus instead! Then later on after that food settled (and honestly, I really felt full), I had some macerated strawberries (fresh sliced strawberries mixed with Splenda and a some balsamic vinegar) over a 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese.

According to my iPod Touch application called "Lose It!", I consumed approximately 421 calories today!

No, not hungry at all actually. Think I might keep this up for a while longer...

No comments: