June 21, 2009

Gotta Get Back To Normal

Freaking out today. Because I haven't heard from Dante since yesterday afternoon. I missed his call last night at about 720p while I was outside at grandmother's house. I called back when I saw it at 8p but no answer home or cell. Sent a goodnight text message at 11p. Nada. He sent a good morning text at about 7a to say he had passed out last night, he just woke up but was still sleepy so he would "ttyl". Just because of the mood I'm in and the things I'm feeling I responded simply, "K".

I've called more than once to both phones and I've sent a text since then...and it's now 3P in the afternoon!

Of course I'm thinking he's with another woman!!! With all that I've told you....you would think it too! Could it be the 'hater' Shontell (real name cuz I don't care jack about her!)? Or perhaps it's the newest (or not as new as I think) player with the 'good morning baby' text I saw last week?

The world may never know....

I've got to get my head together! I can't live like this for the next 2 months!

No comments: